All 54 art Reviews

Earlier design of Ken in civis Earlier design of Ken in civis

not bad

But it is a little rough. you need to smooth it out a bit.

kreal-84 responds:

A 7 is a little harsh isn't it? The only reason this pic looks rough is because I had to compress it to JPEG in order for me to post it on here. Next time you leave feedback, instead of just saying it looks a little rough, you should probably offer some advice on what you think would make it better. Thanks for looking though.

WONDERING HEROS WONDERING HEROS

not as good as your other one.

But good, nonetheless.

Avery + Ava Avery + Ava

Cool.

The only thing I don't like is the positioning of her skirt's a little weird and her face is a little long.

Mirocka responds:

thanks, yeah, i know -_-

ID luv ID luv

Niiiice.

Although the head's a little big then the body seems to get smaller and smaller.

War and beauty War and beauty

I like the detail but...

...her stance is very statuesque, like she's got a cramp in her neck or something.

For this, you get a 7

ZeWitchKid responds:

i dont know if i can agree, i wanted her to have an arrogant , proud attitude, and i based the stance on photographs, the only stuff that really bugged me was the left hand.

Tom Fulp Papercraft Final Tom Fulp Papercraft Final

Poor Tom.

Degraded to being stuck in a box.

I wish I had a Tom in a box :P

SukiWukiDookie responds:

Feel free to use my design and make your own if you want. Tom belongs to everyone!

The Dehajioldas The Dehajioldas

wow.

You're shading is excellent my friend.

And you shouldn't ask for people to look at your work. If you're good enough your time will come.

TheOmiyan responds:

Thanks alot and your right about that i going to wait it out next time.

FIGHT FIGHT

hmm..

It's a little sloppy. You need to work harder on your drawings. Don't just think of something scribble it on and then post it. Take your time. If it takes you three days, it takes you three days. If it takes you a month, it takes you a month. Take pride in your work.

Although I love a good old fashioned sword fight.

Dun Eideann at Sunset Dun Eideann at Sunset

Eeep!

Make a closer version next time.

Plette responds:

Will do. I've got some sketches I can build on; I'll try and get a polished version up later.

Ex-Pain~ Ex-Pain~

There's a no sketch rule.

tumor?

Verdoth responds:

Bang#! =3

Yes, I realize this But its not a sketch other whys it would have been extreamely crude and i wouldn't have bothered to textureise the whole things, I would have left it scribbly.